Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

END OF THE YEAR HORROR MOVIE REVIEW CLEARANCE... NOW WITH MORE VIDEOS!







Miss Murder Gets Smarter As Movies Get Dumber

Well my loyal friends, another year is getting ready to bite the dust. I thought back on this year, realizing I'd done a whole lot less reviewing - and a whole lot more jabbering about the movies I managed to do. BUT 2014 was good as far as Miss Murder learning new things - there are now better pictures ('cause Miss Murder picks most out herself, instead of using Google pictures) and YES, she can make videos! She hasn't learned how to make video compilations, which would be fun, but some of the videos are pretty freaking funny...







Yes I'm still on planet Earth and yes I will continue to do movie reviews - in fact, I thought I'd go through a bunch of movies that I'd seen that really don't deserve a review or even much of a mention - maybe a joke or two, but that's about it.



I doubt they even knew what this meant...
And 'cause of the health issues I've pared my electronic presence even further - I'd already dumped my Facebook horror page, and cleared out my Timeline, but I had kept up with putting ads on my Timeline for my, ahem, 'friends' to see and to read my stuff. The only time I think they ever got attention was if I said something another person thought was funny (one in a hundred maybe), or if I included 'Wado' in the ad poster (Cherokee for 'thank you') and the one person who knew Cherokee happened to see it (again, maybe one in a hundred). 

So... no one cared or looked at it or probably even got it since I didn't pay the required minimum $5 per day for it to be on their pages. I've only got 31 followers on my Google + page, but freaking hell, I've spent exactly ZERO dollars and I've gotten almost 2.5 MILLION views of my page. So pucker up and KISS MY ASS Zuckerberg!





I changed my Facebook personal icon to a stick figure I drew on MS Paint and within an hour I got a complaint in my private message box: Get rid of the stick figure and put Rob back in there (my icon is Rob Mayes in case you wondered) "because you're ugly".

I dumped that person immediately and continued with cleaning out the stupid account, when again within minutes I got a friend request from the same person and an IM asking "Whaaaaat? Why did you dump me, what did I do?" I said 'don't call me ugly'. She professed she didn't really know what she was saying because she's Spanish and she just thought Rob Mayes was beautiful. Uh huh. That's the most attention I've received from anyone all year. And I don't even freaking know her.


How many supposed friends, acquaintances or relatives have shown any support or contacted me, good or bad? NADA. NUNCA. ไม่. NUL. никто. KEINER.

Facebook is a waste of time. If you want a news stream that's all on one page, that's about all it's good for.

So hopefully we'll have more good stuff on this blog, I'm hoping to learn more about drawing (I DO have decent programs, both for anime' and the program Poser 10 - I'm confused but trying) and I also hope to learn more about combining videos and hey, maybe even start my own YouTube channel to add to the billions of other boring people who insist of sharing their opinions about stuff - but until then... Ladies And Gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty...






                        

No comments:

Post a Comment