Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

PLEASE PARDON MY DUST.... UMM, I MEAN MY MESS.... UMM, I MEAN - OH GEEZ, JUST BEAR WITH ME, OK?



BIG CHANGES ARE COMING TO DEADWORLD SON.... Sorry, quoting there. If you've noticed this blog is more chaotic than usual, I'm trying to get a new format going, hopefully easier to read, and easier to find movies on it if I can figure this out. Until then, things might seem a bit... ugly.

This may take me a while to sort out - things will look a bit wonky for a while - but do me a favor please. If something doesn't look right, or some ad pops up (there are to be NO extras on my page) please let me know right away - I'm not sure I trust all the 'goodies' they offer to put on a blog.


Thank you guys!

Ooh, one more thing (updated afternoon of 5/6/14) - Miss Mayhem and Miss Murder are experimenting with the groovy cool options that we never knew went with blogs, so if things start to look a little... busy, we may pare it down later but right now we're having a blast with it!





No comments:

Post a Comment