Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Friday, May 1, 2015

MAY COMES WITH THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY...








Yet Another Set Of Excuses

I have figured out that if I stop visiting doctors, I'll probably be well enough to catch up on the movies I've been meaning to write reviews for all last month. I had two doctors appointment; the first one, the receptionist was a snot machine and I knew I was doomed - and I was right. A month later, I had to go back for a checkup and although I looked at everyone there and didn't see anybody outright germy, sure enough, two days after I woke with a sore throat and coughing badly. I've still got it and really don't want to go to doctor's offices any more.

I DID finally begin my YouTube channel (as I've already said) and I've made an introduction video and an 'about me' video - they are short but you know what? They take HOURS to make. And I didn't even include any extra stuff in them like pictures or videos... you turn on a camera and geez, the place explodes. The cats race through the house, the phone rings, someone's knocking on the door, my watch alarm goes off... maybe somebody doesn't want to see my face on YouTube.







Yeah and I know who that person is: ME! After over a decade of being 'hidden away' in my house and not getting out and seeing real people (no hubby, I know you're real, don't worry) I'm actually exposing myself (Umm, that didn't come out right) to the world on the harshest media there is - a place where anyone using any name can say anything to you even if you're the nicest person in the world.

So I'm hoping to play with the YouTube video creator to learn how to insert video snippets or pictures so that I can upload some movie summaries and links to the blog.

Don't worry, a very good (and mad) rant about Facebook will be coming up soon. I also want to make one on my epic word joust with actor Chris Wylde (I still laugh when I think about it). And, of course, my fibromyalgia diary. Dear readers, you all know more about this disease than many doctors do. And that's a shame 'cause then people assume it must not be a 'real' disease (Remember when depression wasn't a 'real' disease?). I just have to learn to use my words and some real and useful information so I don't bore people too badly.





Thank you all for continuing to read and telling me thing about the reviews I do - even negative words help me learn more to make better reviews so don't hold anything back...





                      

No comments:

Post a Comment