Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Monday, April 27, 2015

OH BOY I DID IT!!! OH BOY... I DID IT... WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO?






The YouTube World

Well, I finally took some pretty good advice about not hiding from the world and started up my channel on YouTube. Since Google allows you to have a channel with your account I gritted my teeth, got some pretty decent equipment, now all I need is courage...

I did put up an introductory video (they said keep it short - that's hard for me). I explained that the channel was for three things:

1. Brief movie summaries with a link to the blog page the complete review is on

2. A Fibromyalgia diary to let people know what 15+ years with this crap is like and how other people seem to view it

3. A chance to rant about certain things, like, oh, I don't know, maybe BEING KICKED OFF OF FACEBOOK AFTER OVER FIVE YEARS BECAUSE THEY 'VERIFIED' I WAS FAKE

That last one couldn't have come at a worse time too. Last week my hubby's family suffered a tragedy. Because all my contacts with local people are gone I couldn't let people know for him. That's one more thing I'll never forgive you for Zuckerberg, you pompous ass.

But, will the channel (and having me <gulp> in front of a camera) be worth the time and embarrassment?

We'll see, I guess.






                      

No comments:

Post a Comment