Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN, IF THAT'S WHAT IT IS WHERE YOU LIVE




I have not been neglecting you my loyal blog readers - it's not that I'm not doing enough, it's a little that I'm doing a bit too much right now... I've been watching a collection of 12 horror flicks, one of my discount Amazon packs (some I've seen, some not worth their own review but all will be revealed) AND taking on a scary but kind of fun project of putting up a new Facebook I Watch 'Em So You Don't Have To page which, in its infancy, has 36 likes. Sounds really petty compared to the thousands of you kind enough to read my blog, but they will reference each other, and I'm hoping that for now it will be a kind of guide as to what movies you can find reviews to on what month or year.

I used to know computer stuff frontwards and backwards, but I'm older now and for some reason that seems to mean (at least in my case) that the simpler things get, the harder they are now to do. Which is why I don't own a smartphone. I have an iPod, never used - I turned it on once, it wanted to know where the wi-fi was, I got scared and turned it off. That's about it.


So darlings, watch your horror faithfully, know that I've got a ton of stuff, just that between the fibro and the lack of time I don't have it committed to this blog yet - and we'll have fun for years (I hope) to come.

Thank you my lovelies for all of your support and guidance.






No comments:

Post a Comment