Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Monday, March 2, 2015

WHEN LIFE HANDS YOU LEMONS, SELL 'EM TO SOME KID AND BUY A BEER...







Just When You Thought Life Couldn't Suck Any More

My dear readers, Miss Murder enjoys so much watching those reader numbers grow, even when I don't have the strength to put my movies up, I have those I have published since 2012 and fully intend on publishing until neither my fingers, nor my voice will work any more.


But...

Just when you think that life is hard enough, harder stuff comes along to make you suffer more.

My darlings, I have something that I need to deal with that may keep me away from my reviews but rest assured - I will work as hard as I can to come back fast.


In the meantime, please enjoy my older reviews, use the search option for any particular movie or actor you wish to read about, and when I'm able to come back I'm gonna try something new:


Ya know how people love to put their opinions on movies on YouTube. Watching and hearing their thumbs up and thumbs down approach is not how I wish to use this media but I did think of an idea.

It would be kinda cool to have instead a sort of video index, a way of clicking a particular movie and to see a little snippet of what my review would be like. Well, that's the idea - unfortunately right now it will have to wait but I will try my very best to get back as soon as I can.

Take care and for those in the Eastern States, please stay warm and safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment