Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

YOU'VE GOT RED ON YOU





Playing With A New Toy

Nah, you know me, I'm not playing around, I'm sick... still. BUT I do have four (or is it five) movies plunked down in crib form (that means only I can understand what the hell I'm trying to say) but not ready for your tender mercies yet.


AND I have joined Reddit - yes, it scared me but I find that it's a neat environment to exchange ideas and get creative input. Yeah, you have the typical trolls but that's gonna be everywhere you go. Most have been wonderful and if just a few of their ideas could be put in movie form I swear the horror genre would be (as they call it these days) re-booted and we'd get away from the found footage and long black slimy haired girls pointing at people crap.

So to all those looking here from Reddit - if you haven't seen your contribution (of which I'm extremely grateful) - it's coming. I'm using every one I get (even the trolls) so it should be a lot of fun.

My topics were:

Two sentence horror stories
First ever seen horror movie
Weirdest statement made by your doctor
Lucid dreaming



This would probably fit every category...


They're coming first before the movies or else I may never get another person to answer one of my weird questions... thanks to all!



                        

No comments:

Post a Comment