Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Monday, February 9, 2015

MISS MURDER HONESTLY DID NOT KNOW THE GRAMMYS WERE ON TONIGHT SO... HERE'S THE STORIES BEHIND THE THIR13TEEN GHOSTS MOVIE...



Incredibly Lazy? You Bet!

When I did my little list of people and movies I didn't recognize, I honestly didn't know that tonight was Grammy Night so I thought I'd take another whack at it and see if I could recognize who was photographed on the red carpet this evening:

Umm, when you see Lady Gaga next to Tony Bennett and realize they did an album together (and they won), you kind of lose your reason for living so... here's the origins behind the 13 ghosts of the remake - even if you never wanted to know...




The First-Born Son




The Angry Princess






The Bound Woman





The Dire Mother






The Great Child







The Hammer












The Jackyl





The Juggernaut






The Pilgrimiss







The Torn Prince






The Torso







The Withered Lover



Yes, there's twelve, you have to watch the movie to find out why...

You know I thought this was going to be easy and nice and lazy but the damned thing took hours. Figures.




No comments:

Post a Comment