Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Friday, December 6, 2013

YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT



I Am Miss Murder

I was hoping to have a little help with my reviews and my horror page on Facebook, but the prospect of providing material every day (I think she thought it was a once-in-a-while type of gig) kind of scared her off, plus she doesn't want to do 'really scary movies'. Huh. Could have sworn I said I review horror movies from the start, but she's still willing to try (I get to keep Miss Murder though, I like it - she'll have to be something else) so I gave her a list of possible movies to watch and review.

After she regained consciousness I explained that she could pick ONE movie on the list and review it, not the whole page. And she could just put something up on my Facebook page once in a while if she finds something she likes. And she's trying to think of a name. I don't think she liked my suggestion - Little Terror. Not quite her speed but we'll find something for her to do.

In the meantime we're sneaking up on 51,000 readers (thank you very much) and more movies are on here, they just need polished up and published. One is even pretty good. I know, weird, right?

Oh and if you have any suggestions for movies, or a name for my frightened little partner, or any other input, you are welcome to message me on this blog, or at my Facebook page at:  


AND if you could give the Facebook page a 'Like' I would be extremely pleased. Keep reading, keep warm, keep smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment