Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!



I cannot believe that even before the end of the year I now have over 10,000 views! I'm so grateful for all your support and long-suffering of my ranting of the lamest movies I have ever run across.


Of course, making fun of good movies isn't near as easy, so expect them to be just as bad... I do plan (I'm compiling a list as we speak) to do a sort of Cultacular Marathon since so many of these horror movies, bad as they may be, have developed a massive following over the years. I've done some - the Reanimator series, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Flash Gordon (not really horror) to name a few, but I've found some good ones that I can't wait to, in many cases, re-watch these really campy movies and splat them all over the pages...


Again, thank you for putting up with my slanted views, my illness (and my constant talk of my sick puddy Max, I can't do my blog without his little body to rest my chin on) and any other point of view or constant mention of things (I do tend to repeat myself) to the point of massive frustration.

But again..... WOO HOO!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!




And for no other reason than that they are my faves... My Chemical Romance!





No comments:

Post a Comment