Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Monday, July 28, 2014

WITH ABSOLUTE APPRECIATION AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FUN, THE BAD MOVIES, THE COMMENTS, AND, MOST OF ALL, YOU PATIENT READERS...






This was a major milestone for this blog today, July 28, 2014! I didn't think I would reach 100,000 until at least at the end of the year... but you guys are great and you keep reading and don't think I don't appreciate every one of you!

Since this blog will continue with its theme of bad horror movies (hopefully made into funny reviews) without getting too big for its britches (that means no ads to bug you guys with), I'm sure that 200,000 will come much faster than I could ever hope for.

Thank you all for reading, for watching, for helping me with some of the details, and if I was sure I knew all of you were lactose tolerant and not diabetic (and I knew all your addresses) I'd send you a cake...

Here's to bad horror and good reading!





                        

No comments:

Post a Comment