Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fun Stuff To Come (I Hope)




Oh my freaking eyes!
Having had a blast putting my opinion of the weird and the wonderful on this blog, I still find I have a huge list of movies yet to review, and that doesn't even include upcoming movies I will be doing (I promise to get to those Tremor movies for you Tim) so I thought I'd write some of them down. Some I'm really looking forward to and hope they are at least halfway decent - others I know are going to be torture but... I'll be watching them anyway. So in the future, here's some of what you'll not have to watch:



  • The Fearless Vampire Killers (A classic, I'm hoping that means it's good)
  • The Tomb
  • Inferno
  • The Task
  • The Unholy
  • Exorcismus
  • Ghouls
  • Hunger
  • Theatre Of Blood
  • Picture Of Dorian Gray
  • Living Hell
  • Invitation To Hell
  • The Night Stalker (Stay away from my Kolchak Johnny Depp!)
  • The Night Strangler (Ditto!)
  • Don't Go To Sleep
  • Wheels Of Terror
  • The Lift
  • The Horde Zombie Movie
  • Backwoods
  • Flesh Eating Mothers
  • Deadville



Any prayers aimed my way would be very much appreciated. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment