Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Friday, October 4, 2013

DOING A HAPPY DANCE... WELL, SQUIRMING IN MY CHAIR ANYWAY...


WE ARE NOW AT 40,000 PEOPLE!




I am head over heels and totally thrilled to be at over 40,000 views and I wanted to pause and say thank you all so much, please be sure to check out my Facebook page (if you use Facebook) and keep watching those movies... I know I will! You can't see me smiling, but I am, big time!


No comments:

Post a Comment