Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

AND NOW A BRIEF BREAK FROM THE MADNESS FOR SOME SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION




I Watch 'Em So You Don't Have To Is Now On Facebook

That's right loyal readers, I took the plunge and decides to try to make my own page on that monstrosity of a social network, Facebook. The page is basically of (very) short pieces of my reviews here and under what date they can be found (would be much easier with an index but oh well)...

If any of you are on Facebook and would like to chime in on reviews you like (or hated), have opinions about movies I haven't done or a creepy photo or two, please come like my page - you are welcome. Now as this blog is for those who are old enough to handle horror and all it encompasses, so is this page. I don't recommend it for children.

You may find the page (and like it, please) at:

https://www.facebook.com/dumbandboringmovies



You may go back to your regularly scheduled movie watching, and be assured that although last month was a bit of a slow month it was not for lack of material, just ability to get all my reviews up on the blog. And, as always, thank you all so much for making this blog approach 40,000 views - that just staggers, amazes and delights me. You all put such a smile on my face and that doesn't happen very often.

Be safe, be well, and watch on...



No comments:

Post a Comment