Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION







Hello Faithful Readers!

Just wanted to remind one and all of the Facebook page I have put together (if you do that kind of thing) that contains updates of blogs posted here (And thank you all sooooo much for the 23,000+ and still going strong views!), some horror photos, news, and even some cartoons thrown in for... whatever mood I happen to be in. The Facebook link is: 


so if you use Facebook, please like it and tell your friends!



I have tons of reviews to put up still (not today, the fibro is kicking my butt and taking names so I'll be comatose for the rest of the day) and any feedback you give me or movies you recommend - I'm listening! Coming up will be:

The Haunting In Connecticut 2
Maniac
The Collector
Fright Night (I know, I know, I swore I wouldn't watch that.)
Scanners
Tremors 4: The Legend Begins
The Chernobyl Diaries
The Conjuring
Evil Dead (I KNOW, I KNOW!)
Mama (Guillermo del Toro can't be good every time.)
Final Destination 5 (Lather, rinse, repeat with a surprise.)




Again thanks to all of you that have made this blog so much fun and the reviews of bad movies spread wider across the world than I could have ever hoped for!










No comments:

Post a Comment