Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Coming Soon To The Blog You're Kind Enough To Read...




A Whole Slew Of Movies (And They Ain't Good)

I'm trying to use my last couple of days of Amazon prime movies to get all the ones that look at least partly watchable done before my free time is up. This is hard, because there are NO partly watchable ones on the Amazon list. They may have different stuff than Netflix, but that's not a good thing. I don't know what movie hell they drug these out of but wow, what stinkers.

So I'll be a bit busy for the next couple of days, trying to get it all in and probably watching some faves that I've seen umpteen times as well as my new The Walking Dead episodes in order to break up the torture.

Thanks again to all my loyal readers, you've blown me away with all your support and I'll have something for you that's absolutely awful very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment