Hello to all those faithfully reading and hopefully enjoying this effort to make even the worst horror movie more watcha... aw, screw that - I'm not that good. If a movie makes you cringe because yet another batch of unlikable teens that are pushing 30 are inching toward their deaths, having a party no one does anywhere ever, a paranormal movie is boring you to tears with unending pans of empty rooms, or thanks to CGI technology when people finally bite it, their blood squirts everywhere except on the victim, the ground, the people next to them... you're in good company and this is the right place for you.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

BACK TO BUSINESS































My apologies my young readers for getting off track and blaming it on my personal troubles. I am here to pick apart movies, not bog you down with my personal garbage - although this IS my blog, it's not why I started it. I've got a few movies from the 70's that I'll be throwing at you, plus I gotta tackle all those (terrible) zombie movies I've lined up but haven't gotten to yet.

Rest assured I am still a sick, twisted little monkey who likes her movies gory and her insults sharp and pointy. And thank you for continuing to read my little project.



                              

No comments:

Post a Comment